The biggest platform for new talent that gained fame in the last few years is TikTok. In the initial period of this app, TikTok was only used for dancing and lip-syncing. The users make exciting videos on different content that you watch, engage with it and like their TikTok videos, and share on multiple platforms. Through this, all talented TikTokers are able to gain TikTok likes.
The different types of videos on TikTok bring a change in your mood. With time, advancement brings different types of content to this platform due to versatile talented content creators and striking features. People who want to display their talent use this app frequently. The updated version of the app with different new features attracts users from all over the world.
Most of the people who use TikTok for the first time ask this question: how do I do text to voice? This type of free TTs and speech-to-text features are available on Android phones and other latest devices.
This article will prove beneficial for the new users in understanding this text-to-speech feature in TikTok. TikTok is the only platform that provides its users with this feature. This feature changes the voice, as compared to the original one, to make the video popular.
Benefits of Text to Speech on TikTok
The text-to-speech feature on TikTok is very beneficial in multiple aspects. Such as, people with vision problems that can’t see easily or completely can access and enjoy this app in their comfort zone. They can enjoy the videos on the app without looking at the screen for text reading.
With this feature, you can create close captioning so that the deaf and those who listen with difficulty can easily use and enjoy this app.
People who don’t want to display their voice can use this feature in the app. It is a good alternative option for those people who want to remain anonymous and who are shy. This is one of the great features of this app which helps to narrate your content with your viewers.
Following is the list of methods by which you can operate text to speech on android, iPad, and iPhone to make this app accessible on these multiple devices.
How to do Text to Speech on an Android Device?
- In the first step, you have to record your video.
- Now, for editing your video, click on the red tick which is present on the right side at the bottom of your screen.
- For adding the text, click on the option of add text.
- Now write what you want on the screen. This will convert into audio in your video.
- When you complete writing the text, a menu will appear.
- In the menu of the pop-up, you will be provided with multiple options, such as text to speech.
- Select this option for converting your text to speech.
- If you want to set the duration of your text, click on the set duration option.
- In the end, save the video by clicking on the next option
TikTok also offers the feature of changing the volume of the voices and will provide you with four different voices.
When you will save the video, you can also use video editors which are equipped with voice modifiers.
TikTok provides its users with the feature of customizing the setting of text to speech.
How to Perform Text to Speech on iPhone Devices?
The process of turning on the feature of text to speech on iPhone devices is the same as on Android.
One thing which makes the process of the iPhone unique is, you can add Siri voice in the video also.
All the steps of using the text to speech feature are similar. But in the case of adding Siri voice to read your text follow these steps.
- Open the settings icon on the iPhone device.
- The menu will appear in which you have to select the accessibility option.
- In the accessibility option, you will see the option of spoken content. Select it.
- In the next step, slide the button right to turn on the spoken selection.
- Open the notes icon on your phone and write the text that you will want in your TikTok video.
- For recording, select the text that you had written in the notes.
- Then you will open the recording icon.
- Click on the speak feature so that Siri reads the text. When it will completely stop the recording button.
- Open the TikTok app so that you can upload this recording.
How to Use Text to Speech on TikTok on iPad?
The TikTok is easily editable on iPad as well as other devices because of the large screen of the iPad due to which they can see and edit the video easily.
They can also easily use the text-to-audio feature on the iPad to make their video appealing.
The process of using text to speech with additional Siri features is similar on iPad and iPhone.
Text to Speech Option is Not Working
There are several causes when the text-to-speech option is not working on your phone. One reason is that your app is not updated. You will open the Play Store so that you can update your app.
The second solution is to reinstall the app to solve your problem. The third option is to update your phone. The compatibility issue with the phone operating system and app is produced when your phone is not updated.
We hope that this guide has helped you a lot to become efficient enough in using TikTok and using its text to speech feature. So, stay updated with all the latest features and trends of TikTok to gain more fan following on TikTok.