TikTok is one of the most popular apps that is the source of attention for many youngsters. TikTok has 1 billion users of which teenagers and youngsters are most abundant. People use this app to make short videos that are of different types. People, who are the continuous surfer of this app like videos, follow the account. The number of video views and fans depends upon the quality of the content of your video. Better video quality increases TikTok fans & followers.
TikTok provides different filters to its users which is the major source of its entertainment. There are many filters in it such as changing the hair color, different look to the videos such as grainy film look, etc. Filters are such features that we used daily on different app for a variety of purposes.
Playing with the diverse filters, use of voice effects is also one of them. TikTok provides the feature of voice effects to their users. This is the feature that makes it trending, attractive, and user-friendly. Did you use this before while using this app. if not then read the whole article to see the process of using this feature?
TikTok Voice Effect
The voice effect makes this app different from others. This feature makes this app unique. Voice effects in TikTok are basically sounds that have different tones. Most of the time users use this feature to give comedy voice effects.
You will first search the voice-over tool for giving the voice effects. This tool is the part of video editing option of TikTok. On the right side of the editing screen, you will see a drop-down menu. Click on it you will get the video editing suite.
How To Use The Feature?
The process of using the voice-over tool is very easy. You have to follow the series of steps that are given below:
- First, open the app
- Record the video normally as you do
- When video recording is complete then Go to the editing screen
- After entering into the page editing screen, click on the voice-over button in the corner. This option will be present with the symbol of the microphone.
- Move towards your video and search the portion in which you want to add the voice-over.
- Click on the button to start the recording.
- When the voice-over is recorded, add the voice effects to change it. This app will provide you with a variety of voice effects.
- Select the voice effect option to see the variety of options in voice effects.
- You will see different voice effects such as chipmunk, baritone, shake, and electronic echo are some of the examples that are present in the app.
- You can use more than one voice effect by joining them for a single video
- Use the volume tool, to adjust the volume of the voice effect. This tool is present in the drop-down menu of voice effects.
- At the bottom, click on the pink box to post the video.