Do you want to interact with your followers on TikTok but don’t have more than 1000 followers to go live with? Right, this guide will help you how you can go live on TikTok without having 1000 followers.
TikTok is a social media app mainly used for short videos and live broadcasts. Billions of users like, share, and follow their favorite creators. The app has over 100 million users who create and share short videos with others on the platform.
Going live on TikTok is an excellent way to interact with their fans and followers by sharing things or doing Q&A sessions. This allows you to create a deeper connection with your followers and fans.
If you are a beginner, it can be challenging for you to interact with your audience because TikTok doesn’t allow you to use this live feature. Usually, there is a live button in the app that is not visible to users with less than a thousand followers.
Requirements For TikTok Live
The requirements for going live on TikTok are: You can live on your TikTok account. Suppose you have followers less than the minimum required to use this feature. The live button will not be visible If you do not have these needed numbers.
- The TikTok user must be of the age of sixteen or more.
- You must have an account on the TikTok platform to go live.
- A user must have at least 1000 followers or more.
How Can You Go Live On TikTok Without 1000 Followers
There is no direct way to go live on your TikTok account without having more than one thousand followers. So, in that case, follow these steps, which can work well for you if you have good communication skills to convince anyone.
- Open the TikTok app as you usually launch.
- Tap on the profile section at the lower right menu of the app.
- A profile will open; now tap on three lines at the top.
- Please scroll down and find a report section, and click on it.
- Under popular queries, go for I can’t start a LIVE.
- A short description pops up, but now they will ask you if your problem is resolved. Tap on NO.
- TikTok live is not available for all users, and you can go for their community guidelines to read their rules.
- When you click on No, a message appears: Your feedback was submitted.
- If you have good communication skills, you can manually write them to enable the TikTok live feature on your account. Mention some meaningful reasons why they should turn on the live option for your profile.
You can’t get a live TikTok feature without having 1000 followers. But you have to follow our guide by manually requesting the TikTok team. If you convince them that you are in dire need of that function, they will enable it on your account. But for this, write a brief but meaningful reason for this problem.