TikTok is a social media platform loved by most youngsters. Due to the diversity of the content present on it along with its amazing algorithm that renders its users to bring content according to their likings, TikTok includes a variety of content ranging from pranks, stunts, tricks, to dances and other means of entertainment.
One of the reasons why TikTok is so famous among consumers is because of its trends that are followed by most content creators.
Content Creators follow these trends to gain TikTok followers and likes by getting video views on their videos.
TikTok Resize Video
A problem faced by a lot of content creators on TikTok is that they are unable to upload their videos due to the wrong aspect ratio.
It could be a video download from YouTube or it could be taken from Instagram but the question is how do you resize it so it’s the correct aspect ratio for TikTok.
There is no need to worry because there are multiple ways to resize your video so that it can be uploaded easily.
You can resize your video online by a platform named VEED but if you want to correct your aspect ratio by an app then Cap Cuts is the way to go.
Let me show you how to resize your videos using veed.
- Head on to google and type https://www.veed.io/
- A new tab will pop up and if you don’t already have an account with VEED then create one for free but if you already have an account just go ahead.
- Click on the new project button
- Once you’ve clicked on the new project button upload the video that you want to resize for TikTok
- Once the video is uploaded, the original aspect ratio can be seen which can be either 16 by 9 aspect ratio or a 5 by 5 but the aspect ratio required for TikTok is a 9 by 16 ratio.
- At the top of the screen, you will see the canvas size drop-down menu so if you click on this, you can actually see that you will have a bunch of pre-set aspect ratios ready for you to choose from.
- Scroll down and you can see the TikTok aspect ratio of 9 by 16.
- Click on this and your video will be resized and will be ready to be uploaded on TikTok.
- If you don’t want your video to be zoomed in and would rather wish it to be smaller with black areas at the top, then click on the video settings and then on fit the frame.
- This resize will make it smaller.
- If you want to make it a little bit bigger, you can just click and drag to make it bigger again.
So these are some simple steps from which you can resize your video and have a desired aspect ratio.
This will also increase your Tiktok video views and fan following.