TikTok is a social media platform getting a lot of fame in recent years. Being a TikTok user, you will probably want to know the basics of your TikTok profile, like who has viewed your videos and when. This is how you can maintain your profile and take care of privacy. One of the most important things to know is the video views on your TikTok videos.
Who Viewed Your Videos on TikTok?
TikTok had this feature of letting people see who has viewed their TikTok videos. Now the feature is no longer available on the TikTok app. However, you can view the number of views over your TikTok videos but exactly who has seen it is no longer available as a feature.
Below mentioned are the simple steps to be followed before TikTok finally banned this feature.
- Open the application, tap on your profile icon and go to the notifications. The notifications are available in the inbox of the application.
- Among the notifications, one is listed as “viewed your profile.” Tap this option.
- A list of profile pictures of viewers will appear on the screen, of all those who have viewed your video. You can see the accounts of the followers and viewers by taping their profile pictures one by one.
This feature, when it was available only lets you view the viewers of the last 24 hours and the list kept on updating every day. So using this feature, you could only view the viewers of the last 24 hours and they will vanish automatically.
Number of Viewers on Your TikTok Videos
There is an option on the Tiktok application where you can see the number of viewers on your videos in your profile. However, now you cannot exactly have access to the accounts that have viewed your profile, but you can certainly see the number of views on your videos to have an estimate of your fans on your TikTok profile.
Below given are the steps to see the number of viewers on your Tiktok videos:
- Tap on the profile icon present at the extreme right corner of the screen.
- All the videos you made from your account’s start until now will be displayed over the screen.
- Every video you posted over time will have the number of viewers mentioned on them.
It is important as well as easier to know the number of people who have viewed your profile and videos on it to have more TikTok likes on the videos. You post videos of different genres and categories, and the number of views on each genre of video will tell you regarding the viewers’ engagement on your videos. This will give you an idea regarding what type of videos people want the most for you, and this most probably is the best way to create more fans engaging content over your TikTok profile.